Romanian legislation offers the possibility for third-country national citizens to enter and remain on the Romanian territory for other purposes that do not contravene Romanian law, apart from those expressly mentioned in the legislation, with the presentation of supporting documents.
The documents for granting a visa for this category of third-country nationals are as follows:
- proof of the medical insurance during the validity period of the visa;
- proof of ensuring the accommodation conditions;
- a criminal record certificate or other document with the same legal value, issued by the authorities of the origin country.
In order to extend the residence right in Romania, it is necessary to present the following documents:
- the original and the copy of the travel document (passport, travel document, etc.);
- the authorisation of the competent authorities (when applicable) or supporting documents attesting the need to stay in Romania;
- proof of subsistence means at least at the level of the average gross monthly salary, for the residence period;
- proof of legal possession of the living space (original and copy);
- proof of social health insurance;
- a medical certificate.
No information available