Are you a non-EU citizen wishing to carry out seasonal work in Germany? You can find information below on the conditions, procedures and rights you can enjoy during your stay.
To carry out seasonal work in Germany, you must obtain a visa to enter Germany.
Germany has a lot of seasonal workers from EU countries and there is little need and little demand for workers from third countries. At the moment, seasonal workers from third countries may therefore not be employed in Germany, as there are currently no corresponding placement agreements with foreign employment administrations on seasonal employment in agriculture. To ensure that sufficient seasonal workers are available, it is currently being examined whether and with which third countries agreements can be concluded.
|Where and how to apply|
|Duration of validity of permits|
No information available at the moment.
- “Make it inGermany” Portal
- Federal Ministry of the Interior
- Federal Government Commissioner for Migration, Refugees and Integration
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Federal Foreign Office
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- Public Employment Service
- Diplomatic missions abroad